top of page

Student/Visitors Visa

Student Visa (subclass 500)

Visit Australia to participate in a course of study. Stay up to 5 years and in line with your enrollment.

With visa you can:

  • participate in an eligible course of study.

  • bring family members to Australia with you.

  • apply online in or outside Australia

Things to note:

  • be enrolled in a course of study in Australia

  • hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories

  • must be 6 years or older

  • prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18


Student/Visitors Visa
bottom of page